January 5, 2010

2009 comes to an end



Leeteuk: Eunhyuk, what are your thoughts about 2009?
Eunhyuk: Firstly, I’ve matured a lot. In this year, we’ve still held onto our DJ positions, ahahaha, (I’m) really too happy. Also, my family moved, I changed my car, as well as some personal events. From a bigger perspective, many things have happened, but as a whole, (I’m) still very blessed.
Leeteuk: Wow, you lived quite comfortably, congratulations. To us, 2009 was a year of much productiveness as well as a year of many difficulties. Hope that in 2010, there will only be good events, we can all be happy, and be aggressive in the year of the tiger.
Eunhyuk: I think so too, because my zodiac is a tiger.
Leeteuk: Be it personally, or in the group, many things have happened, hope that in 2010, there can be good events. I’ve been busy working that I’ve neglected my family, my mother is still sick at the moment. Next year, I also want to treat my family members well.
Eunhyuk: Yeah, through these events in 2009, we set new goals, hopefully everyone will be able to fulfill their own wishes.
Source: Kimseohye
Korean to Chinese translations by Kimseohye
Chinese to English translations by –dreamx @ sj-world.net

No comments: